Runs daily sales operations in the office of MIE Group.
- Self sufficient
- Result driven
- Reliable and conscientious
- College or University Degree
- Technical background (preferably in the marine sector)
- To receive enquires from the customer through various media.
- To process these enquiries to the relative customer support officer.
- To maximise sales of MIE Group Ltd (through personal sales calls and telephone follow ups in his allocated customer(s)/regions.
- To take part in programmed incentive dinners with clients in order to reward past performance and stimulate future business.
- To visit customers and maintain good contacts with them. Travelling might also be required to achieve this purpose.
- Creation and control of all manual filing systems for customer sales cases and all relevant office paperwork.
- To follow up quotations with the customer and convey feedback obtained to the operations department in order to prepare the relative quotation.
- To assist the operations manager in obtaining feedback about important/difficult cases or customers.
- To promote and market the products and services of all companies within MIE Group.
- To assist in all official Seminars and Presentations made by MIE Group.
Fameline Holding Group & its entities are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.