Operations Officer | Technical Buyer
- Coordinate with Principal, Supplier, Customer, Forwarding Agents and interact with them through the sales process, including but not limited to enquiry, quotation, order receipt & acknowledgement.
- Liaise with suppliers on the status of orders, dispatch, freight tracking, documentation legalisation, invoicing, etc.
- Create and control all manual and electronic filing systems of the customer sales.
- Prepare required material and briefs for third parties.
- Responsible for Office Management (i.e., organising meetings, events, liaising with staff/suppliers/clients, dealing with queries).
- Collaborate closely with the accounting department.
- Analyse and maintain operational data and monitor stock.
- Traveling abroad to meet with suppliers and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Technical Purchasing expertise of 2+ years in Maritime / Offshore industry preferably or another industry.
- Knowledge and/or experience relating to documentation, logistics, packing and forwarding for international transactions.
- Good understanding of supply chain management and relevant purchasing and sourcing concepts.
- Basic knowledge of project management will be considered as a plus.
- Business acumen with a proactive/customer-oriented approach.
- Very good organisational and multitasking skills, with an ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate including 13th and 14th salaries and Pension Fund, after the successful completion of the probation period. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Fameline Holding Group & its entities are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.