The HSE policy of Fameline Holding Group reflects the culture of the organisation. The Policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the integrated management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the HSE objectives of the Group.
Fameline Holding Group ensures the satisfactory implementation of the IMS in compliance with the requirements of: ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007.
The HSE is readily available, understandable to all in the organisation and reviewed for continual suitability. The HSE Policy is available to external interested parties upon their official request.
Fameline Holding Group is committed to:
- The health, safety and welfare at work of its employees by controlling the health & safety risks arising from work activities, preventing any injury and ill health, ensuring safe place of work with safe means of entry and exit, a safe and healthy working environment and finally providing the necessary information, instruction, training and supervision to protect safety and health at work
- Establish HSE objectives and continuously review these objectives in order to comply and to continuously improve the effectiveness of its Integrated Management System as well as to will undertake the obligations and responsibilities conferred by the Cyprus legislation.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes that relate to its environmental aspects and occupational health safety issues through control arrangements and performance
- Implement specific procedures for setting, monitoring and reviewing HSE objectives and targets by audit and evaluation
- Identify and strive to waste reduction through recycling, minimize quality non-conformances and HSE incidents
- Plan for, respond to, and recover from any emergency related to HSE
- Continuously identify and address risks and opportunities in relation with the environment and health and safety.
- Work towards sustainable development and improvement to environmental performance, impacts and emergencies, and promote sustainable global improvement by participating and communicating environmental issues with other interested parties.
- Encourage service providers whose work could affect company’s ability to meet its commitment, to demonstrate HSE awareness
- Communicate HSE policy, programs and objectives to its personal who shall adopt and comply with this policy.
- Devote the necessary resources in the form of financing, equipment, staff and time to ensure occupational health & safety, and acquire external assistance from specialized consultants where the necessary skills are not available.
The HSE policy is documented, implemented and maintained. The company considers the health, safety and welfare at work of its employees to be an essential part of being responsible and productive company that managers business risks and delivers long-term shareholder value. It also places a great emphasis on promoting sound environmental practices.
This policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing stability. The commitments listed here above are in addition to company’s basic obligation to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the industry and have been designed as per the ISO Standards 14001 and OHSAS 18001.